Features & Benefits
- Developed and designed based on FEV technology platform.
- Optimized design and flow characteristic of intake system for more intensive combustion, benefiting for ample power, excellent fuel efficiency, high reliability and ease of maintenance.
- Effective cooling for piston by oil sprayed out of its oil jet, enabling engine to maintain high durability and reliability with a high power, while reducing oil consumption significantly.
- Crankcase ventilation system-Design to control the balance of air pressure between the engine crankcase and atmospheric pressure, helping to minimize the amount of piston blow-by gases that escaping around piston rings and into the crankcase.
- Specific integration of fuel system and turbocharger- Deliver the best emission performance and lowest operating costs.
- Crankshaft damper pulleys-Effectively improve reliability by reducing torsional vibration of the crankshaft. Dual-balance shaft unit is optional, enabling engine to deliver a quieter and smoother operation.
||Vertical,in-line, 4 stroke, water-cooled, direct injection
|Number of Cylinders
|Bore x Stroke (mm)
|Rated Power /Speed(kW/r/min)
|Peak Torque/Speed (N.m/r/min)
|Min. fuel consumption with full load (g/kW.h)
|Overall Dimension (mm)
||6-8T light-duty trucks