Features & Benefits
- Designed and developed based on FEV technology platform.
- Built upon the proven durability of YC6G series engines, while inheriting all the super advantages.
- They share main components and parts with YC6G series diesels, making replacement parts easier to access.
- Forged crankshaft and dry sleeve liners-Improve engine reliability greatly.
- Crankshaft damper pulleys-Effectively improve reliability by reducing torsional vibration of the crankshaft.
- Dual-balance shaft unit-Diminish the vibration generated by the piston’s movement.
- HONEYWELL turbocharger equipped with by-pass valve -Deliver quick response and higher performance.
||Vertical, in-line, 4 stroke, water-cooled, direct injection
|Bore × Stroke (mm)
|Number of Cylinders
|Rated Power /Speed (kW/r/min)
|Peak Torque/Speed (N.m/r/min)
|Min. fuel consumption with full load (g/kW.h)
|Noise (ISO 3744) dB(A)
|Dry Weight (kg)
||8~9m coaches, 7.8~9m city buses